Vice Principal Culture and Ethos
Salary: Salary: Grade L15 - L19 - £56,432 - £62,259
Closing Date: 02.05.2019
Job Vacancy: Dixons Cottingley Academy
Post: Vice Principal Culture and Ethos
Dates: September 2019
Contract type: Full time
Contract term: Permanent
Join a school on a rapid journey of improvement as part of a top performing MAT
Dixons Cottingley Academy joined the Dixons Academies Trust in July 2018 and is situated in a wonderful rural setting with good transport links. The right candidate will join us on our exciting journey to outstanding and will work with a talented team in shaping the future of the school. Attending our Open Evening on 29 April 2019 at 4.30 pm is strongly recommended.
Why choose Dixons Cottingley Academy?
- Culture of high expectations and a strong belief that all can achieve exceptional progress
- Very clear routines for learning so that teachers can teach and students can learn
- Culture of support and feedback for staff
- Exceptionally visible student-centred SLT
- Schemes of work fully resourced and ready
- Positive, supportive and friendly colleagues
- Weekly CPD and regular opportunities to benefit from working with other outstanding schools in the Trust
- Values driven
- Almost 30 years of challenging educational and social disadvantage
- Ambitious for every child and highly inclusive
- Top Trust in the country for progress at secondary
- Exceptional colleagues will support you to be your best
- Low staff turnover
The right candidate will be totally aligned to our values of determination, integrity and trust and completely committed to our mission: the academy ensured all students achieved excellent outcomes and were empowered to lead happy, purposeful and successful lives.
Dixons Academies Trust
The Dixons Academies Trust is a family of 11 primary, secondary and all-through schools in Bradford and Leeds. We are committed to making a difference where it matters most:
www.dixonsco.com or call the academy on 01274 567281 and speak to Elaine Brown, PA and HR Manager, to discuss the role further.
We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undertake a DBS enhanced check.
More information about the post and a downloadable application form, job description and person specification can be found on our website: www.dixonsco.com/join/jobs. Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications: 2 May 2019
Interviews / selection: 7 and 8 May 2019