Salary: Salary: Level 1 – SCP 5 – 13 £13,909 - £16,424 (actual £12,239 - £14,453)
Closing Date: 28.03.2019
Job Vacancy: Dixons Cottingley Academy
Post: Teaching Assistant
Dates: To commence as soon as possible
Contract type: Full time / TTO
Contract term: Permanent
Join a school on a rapid journey of improvement as part of a top 5 MAT
Dixons Cottingley Academy joined the Dixons Academies Trust in July 2018 and is situated in a wonderful rural setting with good transport links. The right candidate will join us on our exciting journey to outstanding and will work with a talented team in shaping the future of the school.
Why choose Dixons Cottingley Academy?
- Culture of high expectations; supporting teachers so all students can learn
- Focus on feedback and professional growth
- Opportunities across the Trust
- Exceptionally visible senior leadership team
- Supportive line management; one team focused on fairness
- Values driven
- Almost 30 years of challenging educational and social disadvantage
- Ambitious for every child and highly inclusive
- Top Trust in the country for progress at secondary
- Exceptional colleagues will support you to be your best
- Low staff turnover
The right candidate will be totally aligned to our values of determination, integrity and trust and completely committed to our mission: the academy ensured all students achieved excellent outcomes and were empowered to lead happy, purposeful and successful lives.
Dixons Academies Trust
The Dixons Academies Trust is a family of 11 primary, secondary and all-through schools in Bradford and Leeds. We are committed to making a difference where it matters most:
www.dixonsco.com or call the academy on 01274 567281 and speak to Elaine Brown, PA and HR Manager, to discuss the role further.
We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undertake a DBS enhanced check.
More information about the post and a downloadable application form, job description and person specification can be found on our website: www.dixonsco.com/join/jobs. Applications should be sent to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: 28 March 2019
Interviews / selection: w/c 1 April 2019