Salary: MPS / UPS + TLR 2
Closing Date: 23.02.2020
Why choose Dixons Cottingley Academy?
- Culture of high expectations and a strong belief that all can achieve exceptional progress
- Very clear routines for learning so that teachers can teach and students can learn
- Culture of support and feedback for staff
- Exceptionally visible student-centred SLT
- Schemes of work fully resourced and ready
- Positive, supportive and friendly colleagues
- Weekly CPD and regular opportunities to benefit from working with other outstanding schools in the Trust
The right candidate will be totally aligned to our values of determination, integrity and trust and completely committed to our mission: the academy ensured all students achieved excellent outcomes and were empowered to lead happy, purposeful and successful lives.
Full details including the complete advert, job description, person specification and application form can be found below. Or, call the academy on 01274 567281 and speak to Karen Laughlin, PA to Principal, to discuss the role further.
Applications should be returned to email@example.com